A question that I have been asked so much recently is ''What can I get him??'. People seem to find that Bubba is a bit difficult to buy for. I don't know if that is because of his age or because he has so many blumming toys already but either way, I thought I would put together a gift guide for 2 year olds to help anyone out there that may be having the same question thrown at them.
Toddler Gift Guide.
1. Anything Paw Patrol Related!!Bubba has recently become OBSESSED with Paw Patrol and asks to watch 'Patrol', as he calls it, most mornings. He loves it so much that his birthday party is even Paw Patrol themed this year. Bubba loves little figurines and cars he can play with so I thought that these Paw Patrol sets would be great! They are a little pricy for what they actually are (£22.99) I suppose but Bubba would love them and plays with this type of thing for ages!
2. A TepeeMy parents are getting Bubba one of these for his birthday and I am sure Bubba will love it. He got a micky mouse tent last year (actually you can see it in my 1st birthday gift guide here) but he is getting too tall for it now. My suggestion of a Tepee to my parents isn't just because it would look super cute in bubba's room :) but also because he loves being in a tent and my plan is to turn it into a little reading corner in his room. There are so many different types and styles of Tepee's that you can get now so the Tepee world is your oyster!! :)
3. Magformers!This things are amazing. We were sent these for bubba and before they arrived I wasn't sure what to expect and didn't know if bubba would like them. He loves them and actually gets a bit annoyed if we try to play with them with him. We were sent the My First Magformers set which comes with 30 colourful squares and triangles with magnets in the which allows you to join them together to make 3D statues and figures. The set even comes with a helpful instruction manual to help you build different things. Bubba is a bit too young to follow the instruction at the moment but he loves building towers and putting the triangles together into little cone shapes. The set has been certified for children under 3 which is another huge plus as I was worried that there could be small bits but they are perfectly safe. Magformers even received the 2016 preferred choice award from the US Creative Child Magazine! The guys at Magformers are giving one for you lovely lot the chance to win you very own My First Magformers 30 set. Just follow the instructions in the box below to enter :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
4. Craft kitsAnything crafty with Bubba is a huge hit! He loves colouring, sticking and play dough and recently we got him some mouldable sand from Findmeagift.com and I think it would make the perfect gift. This set comes with a play mat, 2kg of mouldable sand and 4 different tools. The best thing about this stuff is that it never dries out and it is so easy to sweep all back together and put away meaning that Bubs can play with it indoors or outdoors! AND at £19.99 I think it is a fantastic price!
5. Personalised itemsI am a sucker for personalised items and I think that giving them as a gift especially to little ones is something really special. Last year Bubba was brought some personalised cutlery like this set here and this year, seeing as we are going on holiday a few days after his birthday, he was sent this beautiful personalised passport cover! I love this and think it would make a great, inexpensive gift for a little one :)
So that is my recommendations for gifts for a 2 year old. Some of these gifts were sent to me but all of the opinions in this post are honest and my own.
Is there anything you would add to the list?? Let me know in the comments :)