Is it just me that's super excited?!?! 😊 So excited that today I am bring you my third and final gift guide of the year (waaaaaahhhhhhh!!) and seeing as we have done gifts for him and for her, it seems like it's only right to leave the best til last...little ones and these gift ideas are focused more around
toddlers seeing as that's my area of expertise. So here is my Christmas Gift Ideas for Toddlers!
DON'T FORGET TO KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR AN EXCITING GIVEAWAY IN THIS GUIDE!!!!!
1. Play Doh.What toddler doesn't like play doh??? Us parents may not be too crazy about the stuff as it tends to get everywhere and anywhere but the kiddies love it! Bubs has recently discovered play doh and loves nothing more than getting out his pots, rolling pins and shape cutters and playing the day away. Play doh makes a fantastic gift in my opinion as they have so many sets on offer and you always seem to get loads for your money. This Play Doh Play Dates Canister set is just £14.99 at the moment in Symths and comes with 13 different pots of play dough, 22 cutters, 4 rollers and loads more!! I think it's a bargain and think that every toddler would love this for Christmas!
|Picture from the Symths website|
2. "Lost my name" book.This book is a bookshelve must!!! For those who don't know what these are, the "lost my name" book is personalised with your child's name and follows the little boy or girl who has lost their name and goes on a journey to find it again. Along the way they meet different animals and creatures who the child helps in some way and then in return gets a letter which in the end makes their name. We actually brought bubba one of these books before he was born as we had seen so much about them but the "lost my name" team recently released another book called "the intergalactic journey home" (see my full review here) all about a little boy/girl who goes to space and then needs to get home. The book uses images from google earth to show where the little one lives and I just love how much of an original and unusual idea it is! The books themselves are fantastic quality, a decent length and really good value for money in my opinion so would make a perfect Christmas gift if you wanted to give something a little bit special and personal.
You can purchase your very own book here and don't forget to enter below to be in with a chance to win your very own copy of "lost my name".
a Rafflecopter giveaway
3. Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Greetings Globe.Fisher Price is a household name when it comes to fun and educational toys and this Christmas they are joining forces with Save the Children to help change the lives of the most disadvantaged children in the UK. From the 2nd November until the 24th December 2016 £1 from the sale of 16 different toys in the laugh & learn range sold at Argos will be donated to Save The Children. Amazing right??!! Not only are you buying your little one an educational and fun toy but your also helping disadvantaged children at the same time. We have the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Greeting Globe and it is brilliant!
The globe spins round and has animals in the different countries that you can press and interact with. Each button introduces the child to the continent, animal, greeting and music that they would find in that particular place. There is also a book underneath the globe that follow the story of Puppy & Sis as they travel the globe. There are over 100 sounds, songs and phrases that makes learning about the world fun! At only £34.99 in Argos at the moment it would make a perfect gift for Christmas.
4. Paw Patrol Air Patroller.This is going to be bubbas main present from us this year as he is paw patrol obsessed and we know he will love this! To be honest, he loves anything paw patrol but he has the majority of the range as it was his birthday in September but this is the one bit he hasn't got. It seems like it's going to be a popular choice for little ones this Christmas so I would definitely recommend getting one earlier than later as I can see it selling out pretty quickly!!
5. HelloMoon Personalised Print.
Sometimes little ones just have everything and it is so hard to think of what to get them. I was recently contacted by a wonderful company called Hello Moon who asked me if I wanted to try out one of their personalised prints and after having a look through what they have on offer I think they would make a perfect gift for the little one who has everything. There are a huge range of prints available on their site for kids including their alphabet range (which is my favourite!). You can include the child's name on the print and add on a frame and change the sizes if you want to. The site is so easy to use and at £16 for a personalised print I think that they are so reasonably priced! Me being as organised as I am didn't order my print for Bubba until a couple of days ago so I can't show you my finished goods but this is what we have on the way (with bubbas name obviously!).
|Photo curtsey of Hello Moon|
The prints, to me, look really timeless and would make a great alternative to toys this Christmas. You can find the full range from Hello Moon by clicking here and you can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.
So there you have it. My ideas for what to get your toddler this Christmas and my final gift guide for this year!!! Let me know if you think there is anything I've missed off or anything else that is at the top of your toddlers Christmas list this year.
note: Some of the items included in this post were sent to me for review but all opinion expressed are honest and 100% my own.